Taking Care of Your Face
Your face is your canvas. It’s typically the first thing that people see and it’s something you can’t hide, so take care of it! At Pearl’s Spa serving Marietta and other surrounding areas, we offer a variety of Acworth facial treatments to get you looking and feeling your best.
Restore your face and your confidence with a rejuvenating facial or a microdermabrasion treatment. You’ll absolutely love the way your face feels afterward and will renew your skin for beautiful results. Not only will you look and feel your best, but face treatments also come with many other benefits that can help protect your skin in the long run.
Pearl’s Face Treatments
Anti-aging Facial75 Minutes
- When you visit us at our spa for Acworth anti-aging facial services, we’ll begin with a deep exfoliation using Microdermabrasion, followed by our famous Mabel skin tightening treatment. All polished off with our #1 firming and hydrating masque. Leaving your skin looking and feeling refreshed and firm!
Signature Facial75 Minutes
- The Signature Facial is a skin treatment customized for your skin type. Exfoliate with a multivitamin mini peel and an upgraded masque to help correct pigmentation, reduce fine lines and improve the overall appearance of the skin. A relaxing head, neck, and shoulder massage is included with this facial. Our Signature Facial will be satisfied by a double cleanse, deep exfoliation, masque (specific for your skin type), moisturizer, lip & eye treatment.
Microdermabrasion + Facial60 Minutes
- A non-surgical way to repair and restore your skin to its youthful appearance. Our Acworth Microdermabrasion treatment is good for acne, age spots, fine line wrinkles, large pores, and much more.
- Comes with our Rejuvenating Facial!
- A non-surgical way to repair and restore your skin to its youthful appearance. Microdermabrasion is good for acne, age spots, fine line wrinkles, large pores, and much more.
Rejuvenating Facial60 Minutes
- A relaxing head, neck, and shoulder massage is included with this Acworth facial treatment offered to those in Marietta and other nearby cities. Your technician will evaluate your skin’s needs. Rejuvenation will be satisfied by a double cleanse, deep exfoliation, masque (specific for your skin type), moisturizer, lip & eye treatment.
Teen Facial60 Minutes
- Great for teens with acne or problematic skin. Using products specifically formulated for tough acne breakouts in mind, this facial promises to get your skin on the path to perfection.
Back Facial45-60 Minutes
- Skin treatment formulated specifically for your back. We clarify & soften the skin of the back while providing a deep moisturizing treatment that will leave you with a healthier, glowing back. Back facials for both men & women are available, in a wide range of formulations which target specific skin types or issues (such as clogged pores or acne on the back.)
Gentlemen’s Facial60 Minutes
- Treats clogged pores, fine lines, & other concerns
- Often times, clients want a quick targeted solution to an immediate skincare concern, such as a bothersome breakout, tired eyes or dull, lackluster skin, without surrendering to the full 60-minute treatment. This is the Dermalogica solution!
- Choose from: Flash Exfoliation, Blackhead Relief, Eye Rescue, Rapid Spot Clearing, Lip Renewal, Men’s Skin Fitness
Benefits of Face Treatments
Keeping up with face treatments can benefit you in many different ways. Simply washing your face at night isn’t enough to get rid of all the dirt, grime, and dead skin cells that accumulate on your face during the day.
Maintaining your face’s skin can save you more extensive treatments and higher costs in the long run. Regular face treatments produce the following benefits:
- Anti-aging: Diminish the visual impacts of aging with consistent face skincare. Our Acworth facial treatments can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, aging spots, and other blemishes.
- Clean and smooth surface: Love the way your face looks and feels with a smoother and cleaner surface from moisturizing treatments.
- Skin cell renewal: Remove blackheads and dead skin cells to let the true tone of your skin shine through.
The skin on our face is very delicate and must be taken care of to keep it looking fresh and young. Our faces go through a lot in one day, so it’s important to protect it.
The sun is typically the biggest culprit for damaged skin and can take a toll on your face. While some sun damage can be permanent, some can also be reversed. Our Acworth face treatments at Pearl’s Spa serving Marietta and other areas can help reverse the harmful damages from the sun and renew your skin for a beautiful, fresh look.
Aside from the sun, your face is also exposed to other dirt and debris during the day that can build up and impact your skin’s health.
To avoid damage to your skin, here are a few things you can do to help keep your face smooth and healthy.
- Wash your face before bed: Don’t sleep with makeup on! While we’re sleeping, our skin creates new healthy cells and regenerates collagen levels. Sleeping with your makeup on makes it hard for your skin to regenerate and clogs your pores.
- Wash your pillowcase: Pillowcases can store dust, sweat, dead skin cells, and other unpleasant things. Frequently wash your pillowcase to avoid buildup.
- Use the right cleanser: Your typical bar soap won’t cut it. The skin on our face is very delicate so it’s important to find a suitable cleanser that will provide proper moisture.
- Don’t over-exfoliate: Exfoliating is great for removing dead skin cells, but it’s possible to over-exfoliate and irritate your skin.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking lots of water has many different benefits for your body, including your face. It can help keep your skin moisturized and looking young.
Our Acworth facial treatments at Pearl’s Spa can help diminish damaged skin and rejuvenate your face for a smooth, beautiful appearance.