Our Body Treatments Heal Your Body from the Outside In
At Pearl’s Spa in Acworth, we take a holistic approach to healing and provide body treatments that heal from the inside out. Not only is taking care of your skin important, but it’s also important how you feel inside.
Our relaxing and therapeutic Marietta massage therapy services give your body the ultimate care that it needs. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing massage or a more intense massage to get rid of knots and pains, you’ll leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Get rid of tired muscles, headaches, stress, fatigue, or minor aches and pains with regular massages. When you visit Pearl’s Spa, consult with your therapist about aromatherapy and our take-home options to help control muscle spasms, headaches, cravings, sore muscles, and much more.
Pearl’s Spa Body Treatments
30-Minute Massage30 Minutes
- Get a quick relaxing massage to have a break in your day to unwind.
90-Minute Massage90 Minutes
- Enjoy a full hour and a half of relaxing massage to relieve stress and decompress.
- This is the time when you deserve to relax the most! Relieve your discomfort with our Marietta prenatal massages, designed specifically for pregnant women. Our massage therapists will reduce the stress on stiff joints to relieve the pain of the extra weight.
- Get the ultimate relaxation with a Swedish massage. This massage is designed to relax the entire body and provide complete tranquility. Our Marietta massage therapy professionals use Swedish massage techniques to rub the muscles with long, gliding strokes to improve circulation and decrease toxins.
Couple’s Massage60 Minutes
- Enjoy a relaxing massage session with your significant other! A couple’s massage is a great way to relax and unwind together while enjoying the therapeutic benefits of a massage.
Deep Tissue60 Minutes
- Our Marietta deep tissue massage service involves firm pressure on the muscles to relieve chronic aches and pains. It helps loosen the tissues to relieve sore muscles and improve mobility. While this type of massage may not be as relaxing as a Swedish massage, it offers many pain-relieving benefits.
Hot Stone60 Minutes
- This massage involves smooth, heated stones placed on key areas of your back to relax muscles. The weight and heat of the stones allow for more pressure to be placed on those areas without any discomfort.
Body Wrap90 Minutes
- Detox, moisturize, and feel slimmer with a body wrap. Your therapist will cover your body in moisturizing materials and wrap your body with heated wraps and blankets.
Body Polish60 Minutes
- Leave your skin feeling silky smooth with a body polish. We use body scrubs to exfoliate and hydrate your skin, removing dead skin cells and moisturizing at the same time.
- Improve overall health while our massage therapist applies pressure to specific points on your feet, hands, and ears. This massage technique uses reflex points that impact other parts of the body.
Benefits of Body Treatments
Body treatments offer many different benefits for your mind, body, and soul. Aside from the physical benefits, there are also many mental benefits.
Taking care of yourself can sometimes be challenging in between busy schedules, but it’s important to make time to pamper yourself with therapeutic healing sessions.
The healing power of a body massage can work wonders both physically and mentally. It’s the perfect way to unwind and de-stress. A simple relaxing massage will leave you feeling completely relaxed, while a more intense massage can work wonders on muscle strains or cramps.
Our Marietta massage therapy staff are experienced, licensed massage therapists that will work with you to ensure you get the most out of your massage. You’ll specify the areas you want to focus on and they will slightly customize the massage to target those areas and fit your needs.
Benefits of massage therapy include:
- Reduce muscle aches and pain
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve circulation
- Eliminate toxins
- Improve sleep and flexibility
- Enhance immunity
- Reduce fatigue
Body wraps provide many benefits on and below your skin’s surface. While there is no massage involved, a body wrap still provides relaxation while ridding your body of toxins and excess fluids.
Our body wraps at Pearl’s Spa help improve the texture and appearance of your skin and also have slimming benefits. Our staff will answer any questions you might have and will find a body wrap solution that will fit your needs.
Benefits of body wraps include:
- Quick slimming
- Decrease stress